She knows that I'm thinking of her.


I asked her what her ultimate goal in her life is.
“You’re my world, I don’t need anything in my life other than you”,  she replied.

4 years elapsed...

Now she is a mother of two kids.
Still, I don’t know what her goal is and what she wanted her life to be.
One fine morning I texted her and asked whether she still had any goal in her life.
“I will let you know when I really know about myself better than you” she replied.

I failed her by not letting her know better of herself and what she wanted her life to be. Today she is a wife of some other person, but my concern towards her didn’t change. I promised myself that I will let her know what her purpose in life is and that alone I will do by whatever means possible.

Then I suddenly woke up from that lucid dream which is so futuristic.
And I called her and asked right away what’s her ultimate goal by wiping my sweat away from my forehead that is slowly sinking down...

Comments