LOVE IN LOCKDOWN .

Being away from you is tiring but it made me feel how bitter-sweet long-distance relationship can be.

Watching you is joyous but realising I can't feel you at the same time brings me a tinge of melancholy.

Hearing your voice makes me ecstatic but knowing I gotta hear it from a device doesn't make my feeling complete.

The conversations we have can not be more animated but the virtual barrier restricting my physical stimuli to act upon your words is making me feel like an inanimate object.

I'm totally in a baffled state of mind where I ain't sure on where do I stand between the scale of happiness and sadness. 💔

But I've gotta thank you for kicking me into this weird frame of mind where I get to experience a cluster of emotions and feelings that are opposed to each other in these unprecedented times.

The state I'm in is as unprecedented as the times we're in right now.

Love you for dropping me here baby.

Comments

Post a Comment