I don't feel at home in this world anymore.

The words are fading. The worlds are dying. The cosmos is collapsing. My death among everything is just a minuscule. A tiny grain of a sand particle.Me thinking of dying, acting on committing suicide is one action among some billions of actions. I cannot see more conflict between people, countries, creeds, religions and timelines. Wherever I see, there is death. Whatever I do, there is pain in me about that death. Writers are writing, painters are painting, film makers are filming, scientists are inventing, psychologists are researching, cosmologists are peeking, philosophers are seeking, police are protecting and doctors are curing. Everybody is doing his own job. But conflicts never get stopped. Deaths never get decreased. Everything in this cosmos about human beings is grotesque, evil, vile and extremely dangerous. I cannot see all of it anymore. I am dying. I am dying. I am not living anymore, not even a second.

Comments